About State Street
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.15 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.15 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.15 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.15 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.15 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.15 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.15 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.15 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.15 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.15 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.15 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.15 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.15 responses
- of employees say the ratio of men to women is about 50/50.15 responses
- of employees say the company is very diverse.15 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.15 responses
State Street Reviews
I have been interning at State Street for 5 months. My experience at State Street has been very career developing. I have learned a lot about the stock market, marketing, and project management. I love the diverse culture and women empowerment at State Street . There are many growth opportunities and State street is very involved in knowledge and career development for their employees.
Working for the State Street Corporation, a huge and globally active concern, can be challenging sometimes, but it is definitely worth it because you get the possibility to get in touch with so many people from a various number of cultures. Working in a team with strict deadlines made me recognize that I'm able to work focussed under stress and pressure. This experience not only improved my analytical skills or logical thinking, but also shaped my teamwork skills enormously. Therefore I'm very grateful for the company.
You can find something you're interested in doing here, but you need to be willing to put in the footwork. You will have good and bad bosses, the culture changes drastically between business units, and even groups. If you're self-motivated, have clear goals and ambition, you'll be fine. However, if you're someone who has a tendency to get complacent, this place will swallow you up.