About State Farm Insurance
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
What's the most unique benefit or perk?
Based on 123 responsesReport
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.123 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.123 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.123 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.123 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.123 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.123 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.123 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.123 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.123 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.123 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.123 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.123 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.123 responses
- of employees say the ratio of men to women is about 50/50.123 responses
- of employees say the company has average diversity.123 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.123 responses
State Farm Insurance Reviews
State Farm values it's employees and is an amazing company to work for. I honestly didn't going into insurance as a full time "home." However, after working with the company for over five years, I can't imagine working anywhere else. If you are looking for a stable company that provides flexibility, potential for growth, and great compensation - State Farm is the company for you!
State Farm is the reason I am now back in school. When I first started over two years ago, they announced a new program called the Community College Tuition Program where the company pays all tuition & fees for the first two years of an employees college education. This awarded me the opportunity to re-enroll back in college after a 6 year hiatus and obtain my Associates degree, all at the expense of the company! Now, I seek to further my education an gain my bachelors but I would have never taken the first step had it not been for State Farm!
Great company to work for. I worked there for two years and they were extraordinary. Very hands on with their training, great pay and compassionate managers. They make sure that their employees are thoroughly trained so that they can accurately and efficiently complete their job. They have great benefits and scheduling. State Farm is a great place to work!