About State Farm Insurance
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
What's the most unique benefit or perk?
Based on 102 responsesReport
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.102 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.102 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.102 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.102 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.102 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.102 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.102 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.102 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.102 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.102 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.102 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.102 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.102 responses
- of employees say the ratio of men to women is about 50/50.102 responses
- of employees say the company has average diversity.102 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.102 responses
State Farm Insurance Reviews
State Farm is the reason I am now back in school. When I first started over two years ago, they announced a new program called the Community College Tuition Program where the company pays all tuition & fees for the first two years of an employees college education. This awarded me the opportunity to re-enroll back in college after a 6 year hiatus and obtain my Associates degree, all at the expense of the company! Now, I seek to further my education an gain my bachelors but I would have never taken the first step had it not been for State Farm!
Great company to work for. I worked there for two years and they were extraordinary. Very hands on with their training, great pay and compassionate managers. They make sure that their employees are thoroughly trained so that they can accurately and efficiently complete their job. They have great benefits and scheduling. State Farm is a great place to work!
I have had an exceptional experience with State Farm not only as an employee but as a customer as well. The agent that I work for is completely understanding of my work, home and school schedule. It's a very relaxed and fun work environment for me which ultimately makes me a happier employee. The benefits could be better, but having a small office it makes it very difficult to have benefits included. I've learned so much from this company and felt part of the family from the very beginning. I've learned forever skills that I will take with me and have grown tremendously. It could have been such a complicated process but State Farm made it so easy and I felt as if I didn't have to stress over anything.