No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
What's the most unique benefit or perk?
Based on 946 responsesReport
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.946 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.946 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.946 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.946 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.946 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.946 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.946 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.946 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.946 responses
What one word or phrase best describes the culture?
Based on 946 responsesReport
- of employees are happy to work here.946 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.946 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.946 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.946 responses
- of employees say the company is mostly women.946 responses
- of employees say the company is very diverse.946 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.946 responses
I loved working at Starbucks! The store I worked in was extremely busy, so it takes a lot of multi-tasking, attention, and long hours on your feet. Management treated me and the other employees very well. They are understanding about needing time off, being sick, etc. The job can be stressful sometimes because of grumpy customers, and how backed up the lines get. An amazing part of working for Starbucks are the benefits, including health insurance and education opportunities. This is a great job to have while in school, because you can work part-time and have flexible hours.
Starbucks is definitely the best company I have worked for. There are countless benefits, free granted stock, amazing health insurance and of course free coffee! I go to school full-time and my manager is willing to work around my schedule and availability. It's the perfect job to have pre-career, for sure. There are better paying jobs out there, but none of them can match up to how great Starbucks treats their employees. There's always opportunity to grow and promote. I am currently a shift and have every opportunity to promote if I choose.
Starbucks brings many great opportunities that is both beneficial for work and for everyone's future. They give people great work experience and help teach ethical values with people and work. This is a great first hand job that offers many benefits for health, 401k, stock, School (specifically only ASU Online), and random little benefits that you wouldn't expect. Working here has been fun but also just as challenging with a sprink stress and high volume of traffic. Skills you'll develop that will help you for the future are multi-tasking, customer service, cleanliness, learning to be supportive, team player, time management, managing the floor, Patience, Speed in doing tasks, and many more when working for this company. The best thing is that if you are committed you will be able to go up the ladder, but you'll need to voice yourself and learn to accept your weaknesses and grow to be a stronger "partner"(worker). Most importantly, go big ad never stop!