No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
What's the most unique benefit or perk?
Based on 84 responsesReport
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.84 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.84 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.84 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.84 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.84 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.84 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.84 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.84 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.84 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.84 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.84 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.84 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.84 responses
- of employees say the ratio of men to women is about 50/50.84 responses
- of employees say the company has average diversity.84 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.84 responses
I have been working at Staples for about nine months. I have worked as a cashier, sales associate, and as an associate in the copy & print center. It has taught me a lot of valuable life lessons. My customer service and communication skills have drastically improved and made me a more confident person when I speak. It has also taught me the importance of team work. I rely on my coworkers to help me make a customer's visit to the store outstanding! I want customers to leave happy and fulfilled. They need to know that we have done everything we can to make their visit the best it can be. My managers, supervisors, coworkers, and even customers have made my job experience amazing and I am so grateful to have had the opportunity to work with these people. :)
I worked at staples for over a year. For the most part it doesn't normally feel like work. Management has great managerial styles and co workers are make it a work friendly environment. Being in school it could be tough balancing between work and school but they work with my busy schedule. Pay could be a little better but we do have great incentives at work. For people eager to learn the different aspects of the company there are A LOT of growth opportunities. I like working at staples. I wish employees got more benefits and better pay other than that I would recommend a position here!
A great job for students, flexible, and great management. The work environment honestly depends on the managers you have and the people you work with. The location I work at has an awesome and dedicated team. I would recommend working at Staples for sure. You just have to be tech savvy and willing to learn new things!