About Stanley Black & Decker Inc.
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.6 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.6 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.6 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.6 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.6 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.6 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.6 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.6 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.6 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.6 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.6 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.6 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.6 responses
- of employees say the company is mostly men.6 responses
- of employees say the company is somewhat diverse.6 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.6 responses
Stanley Black & Decker Inc. Reviews
Overall a great place to work. Project management teams work together well, and are open to suggestions. Upper management as well as HR are very supportive. I've never had to fight to get any training or equipment I needed to work. The only downsides are that there is no bonus program, and the 401k match isn't as much as the companies I've worked with previously. But salaries start out higher than average, and the cost for health insurance is low.
Great workplace that offers dynamic team experience to help each other learn, grow and achieve desired results.
I have been here less then a year went though a terrible snow storm that is not really prepared for snow to be compensated for any and all lost hours!