St Joseph Hospital Reviews

I love working at St. Joseph's. The environment is what I love most about it. You walk down the hall and everyone you walk by says hello whether they know you or not. Another thing I love about St. Joseph's Hospital is they work so well with my school schedule. I help organize and run Phi Theta Kappa and go to school full-time but also do a work study at school give tours to people who want to potentially go to school at Eastern Maine Community College. I am a busy girl and they are willing to have me work for 2 hours then go to school and then come back without hassle of an strict attendance policy. They want me to go to school and that is what matters to me first. I want to finish school without the worry of losing my job.
I love working at St Joe's. I have learned a lot and have been encouraged to pursue more knowledge. It can get crazy at times but that happens everywhere! I have been here for two years now and have no plans of leaving.
St Joes is wonderful for patients and employees. It truly looks after everyone, making sure healing comes to the body, mind, and soul. Employees are continuously seen with smilies on their faces in and out of the workplace. Doctors show some of the best bedside manners.
Start Your Review of St Joseph Hospital
Awesome staff, stellar treatment and a very clean environment.

Nursing Staff is caring, compassionate, professional, kind and helpful.

The staff members are all very personable and polite! They truly care about their patients, treat them with respect and this makes both the patient and the person with them feel much more comfortable. They're prompt with their tasks and get the job done in a professional and timely manner.