About SOS Security
Safety & Security
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.7 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.7 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.7 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.7 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.7 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.7 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.7 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.7 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.7 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.7 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.7 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.7 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.7 responses
About the Area
- Crime & SafetyB-
Urban Suburban Mix
Median Household Income
Median Home Value
SOS Security Reviews
I was assigned to a wealth management company and the first few months was manageable. I find out that I was supposed to be hired for just sat and sun but got three extra days. I was bounced around btwn 2 buildings and went from 5 days/wk to 4 because they hired a new employee. When new workers can't work a day in the week, you lose the day you've been working for months, JUST to fit someone else who should have been hired to fill in an empty schedule. The person in charge of doing the scheduling decided all new people will start at 32 hours, including ppl that have worked for almost a year! Now they think they can just put you anywhere on the schedule like throwing darts, bet that's what they're doing. I have to watch what I say I can to do at work to my manager, he takes it literally and without notice.
I have enjoyed my time working with SOS Security so far. The people are nice and dependable and trustworthy, and there are opportunities to expand my work experience as well as move up within the company. One thing I do not like is the lack of communication from the supervisors to each other as well as to the employees they supervise. This could greatly improve to help everyone become a better team that works together efficiently.
Pretty good workplace for part timers, open to your schedule and very accommodating, but you to pay very close attention to your paycheck as their “accounting” can be off at times.