Food & Beverage
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
What's the most unique benefit or perk?
Based on 84 responsesReport
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.84 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.84 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.84 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.84 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.84 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.84 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.84 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.84 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.84 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.84 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.84 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.84 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.84 responses
- of employees say the ratio of men to women is about 50/50.84 responses
- of employees say the company has average diversity.84 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.84 responses
Working at Sodexo is a great experience because of the management, supervisor, and fellow employees. The employees lift each other up during busy times by helping each other out even if it isn't their station and we smile at each other and are really respectful towards each other. The company itself is very flexible as well, which is a great benefit because I am a student who sometimes need time for school work. The management and supervisor are also very friendly and mingle with the employees and are very open about comments.
While the company isn't exactly 5-star rated on the food, it is ideal and nutritional. They take into account the population as a whole by including allergy warnings, vegan, vegetarian, and even gluten-free. Most days there is just home-style food served but they occasionally spice it up with themed meals especially for holidays. Aside from the food, employee benefits and treatment is outstanding. They are very flexible with scheduling and pay well. Overall, I love working here and I would recommend others.
Sodexo is a great company to work for! They take care of their own and offer a ton of benefits. Lunch is always provided, there's always coffee available, there's tuition assistance once you've worked for them for a year, and hours are very flexible. I have really enjoyed my time here so far.