Food & Beverage
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
What's the most unique benefit or perk?
Based on 70 responsesReport
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.70 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.70 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.70 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.70 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.70 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.70 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.70 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.70 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.70 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.70 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.70 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.70 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.70 responses
- of employees say the ratio of men to women is about 50/50.70 responses
- of employees say the company has average diversity.70 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.70 responses
While the company isn't exactly 5-star rated on the food, it is ideal and nutritional. They take into account the population as a whole by including allergy warnings, vegan, vegetarian, and even gluten-free. Most days there is just home-style food served but they occasionally spice it up with themed meals especially for holidays. Aside from the food, employee benefits and treatment is outstanding. They are very flexible with scheduling and pay well. Overall, I love working here and I would recommend others.
Sodexo is a great company to work for! They take care of their own and offer a ton of benefits. Lunch is always provided, there's always coffee available, there's tuition assistance once you've worked for them for a year, and hours are very flexible. I have really enjoyed my time here so far.
I've been an employee at Sodexo for more than three years now. Things has not been the best. I can't really wrap my head around it. All of the employees including myself have been waiting for a raise for a year in half now and and we still haven't seen it. We're all just getting fed up. The worst part about it, the new hires are getting paid more than the current employees. They're basically trying to keep the current employees but are forgetting about the old ones. There's really no appreciation. All they care about is their work getting done. NO THANK YOU, NO NOTHING. I wonder why they can't barely keep their employees.It's probably not the company that's the issue but the management itself.