Skyline Chili Reviews

A really great place to work, they are flexible with college students for schedules. They also have a great atmosphere and all employees get along really well. I would reccomend this restaurant to both customers and potential employees. Plus if you like skyline food, its a great added perk when it comes time for lunch.
Wonderful to work with, works with work schedule. Such a wonderful company to work with, everyone feels like family. I actually work at the Skyline in Dry Ridge, KY. I have worked for multiple. They are very flexible about which place you can work at. It allows for a nice change of pace as well as a fresh start each time. Lovely employees. My manager loves what she does so it makes the job a better place to work for. I enjoy the fast pace enviorment and I enjoy having the opportunity to work with people who truly care. They will go out of their way to check on you and that goes farther up the chain of command as well
Overall working at Skyline has been great. I would not consider it a place to make a career out of but as a part time thing while in school it is great. I love the people I work with and enjoy the experience of meeting new people.
Start Your Review of Skyline Chili
Super amazing people to work with. Such a clean facility. Everyone cares about their job. The manager goes beyond and above to make sure the employees understand everything and feel welcomed.