About Shoe Carnival
Clothing, Fashion & Textiles, Consumer Products, Retail
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.10 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.10 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.10 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.10 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.10 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.10 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.10 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.10 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.10 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.10 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.10 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.10 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.10 responses
Shoe Carnival Reviews
It’s a very easy job. It’s just some of the requirements are unnecessary to me, such as the rewards program and constantly moving shoes around.
This is my first retail job, and I enjoy it. My coworkers and employers are easy to get along with and I couldn't ask for a more flexible job while trying to finish school. The company knows how to keep people interested in selling and works accordingly to what customers ask for and say.
For this job, you have to remember a lot. You have to remember things such as what isle the shoe go on and what level the shoe go and what section it goes in too.