Delivery & Warehousing
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.32 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.32 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.32 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.32 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.32 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.32 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.32 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.32 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.32 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.32 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.32 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.32 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.32 responses
- of employees say the ratio of men to women is about 50/50.32 responses
- of employees say the company is very diverse.32 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.32 responses
I love working for Shipt! If you're anything like me, you don't like to be tied down to a set schedule and Shipt provides me with the opportunity to set my own schedule! I love the flexibility of my job. It also pays well. I can easily make at less 10-15 dollars per order. I have also occasionally made 20-30 dollars per order. I like the fact you get paid weekly. The app is easy to use and user-friendly. Shipt customers are extremely thankful for your service and tips well. My only complaints are that I wish they provide collapsable wagons, do not over hire in an area, and regular all orders to be at less minimum wage without tips.
I love the concept of getting to create your work schedule; I love the concept of getting 100% of your tips. I have come across many people who do not leave tips, whether it be members or non-members. Sometimes the time put in to shop and deliver the groceries is not adequate to the pay, other times it makes out pretty well. Overall, brilliant solution for individuals who despise grocery shopping as well as individuals who need some income and don't mind the shopping!
The great thing about Shipt is that you can essentially work as much and make as much as you want! Most customers are very nice, but there are a few people who can make the job a little off-putting. I wish there was something in place in which there's a 2-way rating system to rate the customers too. Some people have odd little quirks or poor communication that only reflects you, and not them. But, again, these instances are rare and most of the customers and fellow Shoppers are understanding and supportive. :)