About Sherwin-Williams Company
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
What's the most unique benefit or perk?
Based on 49 responsesReport
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.49 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.49 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.49 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.49 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.49 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.49 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.49 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.49 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.49 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.49 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.49 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.49 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.49 responses
- of employees say the company is mostly men.49 responses
- of employees say the company is somewhat diverse.49 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.49 responses
Sherwin-Williams Company Reviews
My experience at Sherwin- Williams was a very pleasant and beneficial experience because it taught me how to work at customer service and deal with employees. I learned that customers is a priority and you make them happy will bring a successful sales. If anybody needs experience with customer service, go to Sherwin-Williams because it a good entry level to get experience and the company understands students or individuals that need experiences, they are there to help you! The downsize of working there is that it's a fast pace environment and sometimes employees will miscommunication because we are all busy doing something. It an environment were you don't see anyone sitting around and it's always on go. I still recommended.
Sherwin-Williams is a great company with excellent benefits. Training is provided, so no prior knowledge of paint is required. Opportunities to advance and a positive work culture that encourages growth. Great work life balance!
I work in the delivery department. The job is very nice and a good pace. I think Sherwin-Williams is very professional in how they run their business and treat their employees. I am a fan of the can-do attitude of the corporation. It inspires me to find solutions not only for work-related situations, but life challenges as well!