About Sherwin-Williams Company
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
What's the most unique benefit or perk?
Based on 59 responsesReport
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.59 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.59 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.59 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.59 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.59 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.59 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.59 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.59 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.59 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.59 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.59 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.59 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.59 responses
- of employees say the company is mostly men.59 responses
- of employees say the company is somewhat diverse.59 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.59 responses
Sherwin-Williams Company Reviews
My experience at Sherwin- Williams was a very pleasant and beneficial experience because it taught me how to work at customer service and deal with employees. I learned that customers is a priority and you make them happy will bring a successful sales. If anybody needs experience with customer service, go to Sherwin-Williams because it a good entry level to get experience and the company understands students or individuals that need experiences, they are there to help you! The downsize of working there is that it's a fast pace environment and sometimes employees will miscommunication because we are all busy doing something. It an environment were you don't see anyone sitting around and it's always on go. I still recommended.
I love the atmosphere, but like any other retail store, there are moments of stress and frustration. At first, working here is difficult because the regular contractors need to get accustomed to you, and there is a lot of products to learn. The actual process of mixing paint is easy, but the product knowledge and building customer relationships is the hard part. I understand that the reason I am successful at this place of work is because I have previous paint experience and am bilingual, but I truly think that if I didn't have this then I would find this job hard. At my store I feel comfortable, and appreciated by customers and employees. It is important to note that depending on the location of your store, your experience will change.
Sherwin-Williams is a great company with excellent benefits. Training is provided, so no prior knowledge of paint is required. Opportunities to advance and a positive work culture that encourages growth. Great work life balance!