Sharp Memorial Hospital Reviews

Excellent charge nurse and educator. Management is encouraging and will work with you and offer solutions.
Excellent support, professional development encouraged, wonderful colleagues and an all around great place to work and practice medicine. Patients are put first and if something is not right we work hard to make it right. Behavior standards reflect the organizations mission and vision to keep patients a priority, centering everything we do around them and their goals on their health care journey. Colleagues connect, collaborate, and catalyze information and put for the best practices. Sharp Memorial Hospital is a Magnet-designated hospital for nursing excellence and is also designated as a Patient-Centered Hospital by the international patient advocacy group, Planetree, Inc. I love working here.
Sharp medical group is an outstanding company to work with. You are a part of the medical advances and your opinion as an employee whether you are a technician, public service representative, nurse, or doctor, is highly taken into consideration. Also, the upper management is a blessing in disguise.
Start Your Review of Sharp Memorial Hospital
Very friendly staff and always willing to help. I would move around to every department so staff was always willing to show me around and make sure I felt comfortable and had the tools I needed to complete my assigned tasks.