About Service Corporation International
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.9 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.9 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.9 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.9 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.9 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.9 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.9 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.9 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.9 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.9 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.9 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.9 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.9 responses
- of employees say the ratio of men to women is about 50/50.9 responses
- of employees say the company is very diverse.9 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.9 responses
Service Corporation International Reviews
Before working for SCI-Dignity Memorial, my family choose them as a funeral home. During our time of grief, Dignity Memorial has shown us compassion, provided us with guidance and options. It was our first time going through this process. We knew little to nothing about the process. It has been some time since the arrangement, I wish I remembered her name. It if wasn't for her, we would be lost not knowing where to place our loved one, my uncle, at rest. Just like anyone else grieving during the loss of their loved one, we didn't comprehend everything we heard. A few years later, I applied to work for Dignity Memorial. Dignity Memorial is the best company I have ever worked for.
Good work life/balance for apprenticing directors, but more often than not hours worked are less than hours offered during interview/negotiations. Designated embalming/care centers are often separate from funeral homes, making it difficult to fulfill the minimum embalmings needed for licensing.
Working for SCI means having a highly structured and diverse work environment. There's always new progressive changes and the opportunity to meet diverse peoples. It is a large corporation though, so you can sometimes just feel like a number.