About Senior Helpers
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.7 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.7 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.7 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.7 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.7 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.7 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.7 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.7 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.7 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.7 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.7 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.7 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.7 responses
Senior Helpers Reviews
My experience as a Senior Helpers employee has been relatively good. Mostly because of the flexibility of my schedule I can rely on a specific amount of hours and they are good about placing Nurse Assistants with Clients that are fit with our own character. They also keep Aides with the same clients generally, we are not moved to different people every week. However, I have observed some lax management in the time I've been employed, they could improve communication between their workers in the field and the office. I would also like to see promotions offered based on performance and or time being employed with good record. Senior Helpers does offer competitve pay in comparison to other companies in Tulsa.
Senior helpers is really about helping. Though they do not pay as much as other companies, one gets a lot of one on one work anywhere from dementia to working people that suffer from brain damage or caner. It was a good opportunity for me especially as an up coming nursing student. I get to learn how to be a better nurse ahead of time
Hours are unpredictable, but flexible. Clients are usually very nice. Sometimes there is nothing to do, other times the work will be tiring. There doesn't seem to be much of an in between.