Security Service Federal Credit Union Reviews

My experience has been very nice, I have been working here for a little over a year now and they are ready to help me get promoted.
I interned for SSFCU last summer and had a very educational experience. I worked in the Accounting Department, specifically Wire Transfers.
For the company overall, SSFCU is very relaxed, much like the aura in San Antonio. Despite this, everyone is still very hard working and completes their jobs with the highest quality. And one thing that I really got from SSFCU . . . they truly care about their employees. From offering a dining hall with real food, or a counselor for any problems, and an indoor gym with a full-time nutritionist / personal trainer, SSFCU is a company who truly values their employees.
The amazing environment helps you thrive and grow. The managers and supervisors have what they call one on one's, which are sessions they have with their employees to go over your monthly achievements and struggles. There are many opportunities to grow in your department and to other departments. They teach you the values of Honesty, Fair, Dedicated, and Integrity. The environment is not professional but fun!
Start Your Review of Security Service Federal Credit Union
A really great credit union to work for with great benefits and good hours. There is a lot of vacation hours that you accrue with each pay period. The general atmosphere is friendly and casual with the hint of business.
This has been a great place of work and I have been able to support my family very well. The enviornment is plesant and makes for a condusive place of business. I would recommend this job to anyone interested in banking.