About Security Industry Specialists
Safety & Security
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.7 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.7 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.7 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.7 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.7 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.7 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.7 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.7 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.7 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.7 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.7 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.7 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.7 responses
- of employees say the company is mostly men.7 responses
- of employees say the company is very diverse.7 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.7 responses
Security Industry Specialists Reviews
The company pays you on time, but there is always room for growth. I would like to see pay raises for regular specialists, and prompt feedback from supervisors. Out of all the security companies, SIS stands out as one of the better in the bay area. There a handful of accounts that are located throughout the bay, so it's easy to commute with them.
Most management comes from military or law enforcement backgrounds, so be prepared to be treated like a fresh recruit. You are forever at the behest of the client company, if they don't like you, SIS will fire you.
Security Industry Specialists, Inc. is an amazing company for anyone who is looking for new opportunities. The company is all about customer service and providing clients needs and expectations with the company's security specialists.