About Securitas USA - Boston
Safety & Security
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.27 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.27 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.27 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.27 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.27 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.27 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.27 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.27 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.27 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.27 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.27 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.27 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.27 responses
- of employees say the ratio of men to women is about 50/50.27 responses
- of employees say the company is very diverse.27 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.27 responses
Securitas USA - Boston Reviews
The Pittsburgh Cultural Trust in downtown Pittsburgh is a great site for students working with Securitas Security Services. The site manager here is terrible and plays favorites regardless of work ethic. However, this job provides flexible hours and it is very easy to get along with your fellow employees. The pay is pretty decent for a security job compared to others in the area, but since it is considered part time (even though you often work full-time hours) you do not receive medical benefits. Paid Time Off is consistent, but no one really knows how you accrue these hours. Also, free parking is offered and the site is easy to get to with Public Transportation. Lastly, if you work two shows during one day, you get paid for the time between and before shows, which is always a plus.
Working at Securitas is one of the best experiences ever. I am blessed to have gotten the position I have now as a Security Officer. Even moreso to have experienced being in a magazine for my stellar services provided to an account client. Every moment is breath taking, so hold on for the ride. Heres to 1yr of excitement and a great Birthday this past July 16th. here at Securitas I, as do we all, strive to maintain Accountability, and Communication in order to provide service with Excellence, and Integrity through the use of Teamwork. I don't know about you but I'm ready to "ACE-IT!!!" Special Police Officer position here I come!
My experience with Securitas has been more positive than negative. My coworkers are great. There are many personalities but everyone has their own strong suit. Management could be more responsive when it comes to attending to their employees needs. Emails go unread, questions go unanswered and things can get really unorganized. HR department on the other hand are very helpful. I was concerned about receiving a transfer to another state due to my short amount of time within the company. However, they were extremely helpful.