No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.72 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.72 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.72 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.72 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.72 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.72 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.72 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.72 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.72 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.72 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.72 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.72 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.72 responses
- of employees say the ratio of men to women is about 50/50.72 responses
- of employees say the company has average diversity.72 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.72 responses
I've been at Sears for a year and three months. Being at sears has opened me up to new people, involvement with foundations and fundraisers. I like that working for sears opens up experiences that I have been trying to obtain and grow from. I also like that I can be myself, sears accepts people with tattoos, piercings, blue and purple hair. It’s inspiring to be in a place full of diverse and original people! Sears has also made me grow as a person. I can say that I was jagged and now I am more open to communication and feedback. They have molded me for success sears want you to be above all that and continue to grow; whereas many other places just let you stay in the same aspect. What I would like to change would be the customer service we provide to our customers. Obviously we can’t help everyone with this but, starting with the little things matter. Sears is a great company but built on customer service makes us and sometimes that aspect gets diluted.
Sears is an amazing company that offers growth from within employing today’s youth as well as offering workplace advancement. Sears also seeks to employ those who have served in our military as well as attempts employing those with disability. The company has been through hardships this last couple of years but never the less cares about its employees still paying above minimum wage in most departments with commission opportunity as well as offering computer literature to gain knowledge and resources on available products! All around one of the best company’s I have worked for! Noticeable one of the best retail stores willing to work with college students class schedules as well!
Sears had a great environment and was always a positive place to be! I worked there for about 8 months until they closed in Titusville, Florida and loved working with all of my coworkers. This store taught me about customer service and how important it was to put the customers first.