About SCL Health
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
What's the most unique benefit or perk?
Based on 15 responsesReport
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.15 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.15 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.15 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.15 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.15 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.15 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.15 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.15 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.15 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.15 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.15 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.15 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.15 responses
- of employees say the ratio of men to women is about 50/50.15 responses
- of employees say the company is somewhat diverse.15 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.15 responses
SCL Health Reviews
I did a clinical rotation at this hospital and I am so happy to be an employee for the last 15 months! I enjoy my role in the Medical Imaging department as the main OR technologist and I love learning new things about my department- how it runs, ways we collaborate with others, how to improve current operations, etc. I also love the amount of interaction that I have with patients and I thoroughly enjoy the scope of work.
SCL health is a great organization that prides themselves in patient quality care. SCL health is a non- profit organization that is there to serve all patients no matter their socioeconomic status, legal status, or religious beliefs.
I love the staff and flexibility I have here! The workplace environment is always clean and I feel at home on my unit. I feel like I am always encouraged to grow and do more for myself with all the support I need.