About SCL Health
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
What's the most unique benefit or perk?
Based on 13 responsesReport
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.13 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.13 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.13 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.13 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.13 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.13 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.13 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.13 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.13 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.13 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.13 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.13 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.13 responses
- of employees say the ratio of men to women is about 50/50.13 responses
- of employees say the company is somewhat diverse.13 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.13 responses
SCL Health Reviews
I did a clinical rotation at this hospital and I am so happy to be an employee for the last 15 months! I enjoy my role in the Medical Imaging department as the main OR technologist and I love learning new things about my department- how it runs, ways we collaborate with others, how to improve current operations, etc. I also love the amount of interaction that I have with patients and I thoroughly enjoy the scope of work.
LMC through SCL is a great place to work. They have employees with longevity, an environment that places patients first and team members who work together. I like that they are a nonprofit organization that really takes the extra effort to provide excellent patient care!
Great organization to work for! Enjoyed my time there, and the management really seems to care about its employees.