About Saint Francis Health System
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.5 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.5 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.5 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.5 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.5 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.5 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.5 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.5 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.5 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.5 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.5 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.5 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.5 responses
- of employees say the company is mostly women.5 responses
- of employees say the company has average diversity.5 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.5 responses
Saint Francis Health System Reviews
I really enjoy working here. My boss is great and the people in my office are easy to work with! There are opportunities for growth and the work/life balance is great. Once you have your schedule, you can pick up additional shifts if desired so there is usually a chance to work as much you want to.
Great benefits, awesome co-workers, tuition reimbursement, flexible hours, always offering overtime. Great place to work!
I truly enjoy the “Values in action” where you get to nominate coworkers awesome work ethic. I don’t enjoy that the director in my department has no regard for our personal time and expects us to do mandatory overtime for a long duration of time. Work/life balance is way off kilter in my department. Starting pay is good but no room for upward mobility in my dept