No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.25 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.25 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.25 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.25 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.25 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.25 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.25 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.25 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.25 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.25 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.25 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.25 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.25 responses
- of employees say the company is mostly women.25 responses
- of employees say the company is somewhat diverse.25 responses
- of employees say the employees are mostly young in age.25 responses
About the Area
- Crime & SafetyB-
Median Household Income
Median Home Value
Great place to start out! As my first job, it opened up new experiences and opportunities for me. I learned new things and made new friendships while working.
I love working there. The environment is welcoming and supportive. I am learning how to run a business and what it takes to do so. The store manager and managers are supportive and helpful when I have a misunderstanding about a problem. There is good team work and leadership. When I am in the need of help,whether it is about the business or personal advice, my coworkers know how to help support me. I want to know more in the fashion industry and when I received a call telling me to apply for a job, I did. Since then, I have learned more about the company as a whole, the business industry, and the fashion industry.
My experience working here was dependent on the manager that I was working with at the time. Some of the managers are fantastic, and really care about the employees and know what they are doing. Others are the complete opposite. I would really like to see a change in management, and have people who are trained and know how to manage a store. But the staff is very close knit, and we tend to all get along with each other.