About Roper St Francis Healthcare - Roper Hospital
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.7 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.7 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.7 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.7 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.7 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.7 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.7 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.7 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.7 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.7 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.7 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.7 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.7 responses
Roper St Francis Healthcare - Roper Hospital Reviews
Wonderful place to work with competitive play with other hospitals in the areas. This organization does a significant amount of community work with homeless shelters, Habitat for Humanity, Free exams, Free job search. The also work closely with Trident United Way to help those struggling in the community.
Better Management, my most recent manager wasn't so friendly. He spoke when he wanted to. I felt like his attitude determined a lot of his personally.
Very people friendly. The patient is first at the facility. They are very community oriented and do a bunch charity driven endeavors.