About Roche Bros
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.7 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.7 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.7 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.7 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.7 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.7 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.7 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.7 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.7 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.7 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.7 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.7 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.7 responses
- of employees say the ratio of men to women is about 50/50.7 responses
- of employees say the company has average diversity.7 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.7 responses
Roche Bros Reviews
Roche Bros is one of the best supermarket companies in Massachusetts! This is an exceptional workplace, the aisles are always kept clean with constant maintenance by its employees. As an E-commerce picker, I appreciate the usage of the last technology (i.e. tablets) as means to tackle many shopping orders for our customers. Most importantly, our employee motto is derived from the Golden Rule: "Treat others the way you want to be treated."
As an employee, I can safely say that Roche Bros is a great company to work for. I began working at Roche part time in my junior year of high school and continue to work there today. Roche has always been a super understanding company when it came to setting up my schedule. I have never had a conflict regarding my schedule and the hours I can work. Another great thing about Roche is the mix of ages working together. The ages range from 15-60 which means it doesn't feel uncomfortable to join the team. One problem at Roche is how understaffed the store is. There are days where it is especially hard to work due to the lack of employees. If this problem was fixed, I believed the store would work very well.
Roche Brothers is very well known as being a premier local grocery store in the Boston area. It has maintained its strong and positive community presence over the years. There is a strong commitment to excellent customer service. I enjoy the professional atmosphere and the high standards employees are held to. I appreciate how the stores are very clean and organized. The products are unique, diverse and very high quality.