About Robert Half
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.49 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.49 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.49 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.49 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.49 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.49 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.49 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.49 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.49 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.49 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.49 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.49 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.49 responses
- of employees say the ratio of men to women is about 50/50.49 responses
- of employees say the company has average diversity.49 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.49 responses
Robert Half Reviews
It was a very challenging position, turn over rate is high, the metrics are very difficult to obtain, benefits are shockingly expensive for such a large company. The company culture is the classic "old boy sales" and they SEVERELY lack diversity. Moving up or moving internally is not really an option because it is very rigid and it is purely about who you know (performance has nothing to do with it). The only reason why I gave it two stars was because I had a really great boss and I was able to learn a lot from him. Unfortunately, my experience is no unusual, and I was actually very lucky to have such a great division director.
Great place to work! If you work hard and get in with the right people, you will be set in recruiting! If you are on the administrative side you may be stagnant for while until something opens and even then it may be multiple people for one job so stay on top of your game always! Compensation is fair with yearly review raises if warranted. Depending on the office, it can be very relaxed, fun and a tight knit office. Just be yourself and work hard and the rest will fall into place.
The company is very skilled at choosing temporary assignments that fit my qualifications. Additionally, my account manager pops into the assignment location periodically to check on me and ensure I am being treated well. Sometimes, she brings food for myself and my colleagues to make me feel appreciated.