About Rite Aid
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
What's the most unique benefit or perk?
Based on 97 responsesReport
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.97 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.97 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.97 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.97 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.97 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.97 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.97 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.97 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.97 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.97 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.97 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.97 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.97 responses
- of employees say the company is mostly women.97 responses
- of employees say the company is very diverse.97 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.97 responses
About the Area
- Crime & SafetyB-
Median Household Income
Median Home Value
Rite Aid Reviews
Rite Aid pharmacy provides a variety of services for the community to help patients reach their optimal healthy well-being. Pharmacists and the pharmacy staff work diligently together to deliver quality care to patients. Building strong relationships with patients creates a friendlier, happier, and healthier community! I love seeing the bright smiles of patients being well-cared for and taken good care of because every person deserves the best care and service which is provided at Rite Aid pharmacy! Though, having the privilege as a pharmacist to diagnose and prescribe medications would make pharmacists play a greater role in society providing enhanced quality care to patients and strengthening communities.
I love the retail setting for the opportunities we have for interaction with patients. Rite Aid is an efficient company to work for. The store I work at is in the middle of downtown so we have a majority of low income patients who come to us. The company has good intentions for helping patients, however they have a strong goal on numbers and continuously push these numbers such as script count and vaccines. They are not very understanding when it comes to balance of successfully helping patients and being able to reach the number goals they set.
I enjoy the working environment at Rite- Aid as a Pharmacy Technician. Working as a pharmacy technician, I treasure the ability to produce quality patient care, ensuring the patient’s needs and concerns are addressed in a timely manner. Helping pharmacists with duties such as prepare medication for pharmacists, filling prescriptions, counting, labeling and measuring administered drugs, stocking and maintaining inventory, insurance processing and billing, pharmacy clerk cash management and providing quality customer service over the phone, and retail customer care in person is a quick detailed reference of duties assigned as a Rite-Aid Technician. Within this unceasing learning environment Rite Aid is a excellent corporation to work for.