Ricoh USA Reviews

The company is moving in a good direction by getting everyone more involved with helping the company grow more and creating more opportunities.
My experience with Ricoh has been nothing short of amazing. I have been promoted 2 times within the 4 years I have been with the company. The benefits are great and my coworkers are even better.
I love my job. I am excited to see the future of this company. Although there have been some recent struggles within the US, I'm really confident we are making the necessary changes to be stronger than ever. This is an amazing company to work for!
Start Your Review of Ricoh USA
Ricoh is green and socially responsible, relative to the industry. The company offers internal education opportunities through their learning institute. I feel that it is a secure worksite and facility. They are always advancing technology.
Ricoh is a great company as far a benefits and initial pay. There could be more perks from outside organizations for being a Ricoh employee. Tuition reimbursement is ok. There could also be higher raises, bonuses and more opportunity to grow. I do like that Ricoh is a charity based company and there is always something going on for charity in the office. Many coworkers will become like family. Very diverse company.