About Restaurants Unlimited
Food & Beverage
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.5 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.5 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.5 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.5 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.5 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.5 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.5 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.5 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.5 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.5 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.5 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.5 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.5 responses
- of employees say the ratio of men to women is about 50/50.5 responses
- of employees say the company has average diversity.5 responses
- of employees say the employees are mostly young in age.5 responses
Restaurants Unlimited Reviews
Restaurants Unlimited is a decent company to work for. As they are a large company located in the Northwest, there are many opportunities available to transfer locations in a variety of different restaurant styles. All of their restaurants have moderately high ticket prices which mean a higher amount of tips, however, staffing sometimes is an issue. Many of my coworkers had worked in other Restaurants Unlimited restaurants and they all complained of over-staffing. Management is often condensending, lazy, and rude. It doesn't matter how poorly a high-achieving member of staff treats their employees--corporate complaints do absolutely nothing.
I like how the management and team will go above and beyond to help everyone perform at their best. It is such a positive and encouraging environment. It is also easy for everyone to get along with each other. Everyone tries their hardest to ensure the best customer satisfaction for our guests. That is the most important thing for our company and if we did everything we could to do that then we have done our job right. I didnt always necessarily agreed with the training process and believe that it can be tweaked a little better. Overall such a great company to work for and I would recommend it to anyone to work there.
I had a very good time learning how to be a server here! There is lots of room for growth. I love my coworkers and I really felt as though I was given everything I needed to hone my skills.