Republic Services Inc. Reviews

I have been in my position for 3 years and with the company for 5 years. We receive yearly raises, at least once a month lunches, and have a employer matched 401K. In my office, I enjoy working with management to make sure each and every customer receives the highest service we can provide.
I like the location, being close to home. I like the benefits, pto, vacation, etc.
I would like to see improved communication. Management doesn't communicate very effectively. Also, the roads at tge landfill are horrible, causing damage to trucks and personal vehicles.
Republic has been an excellent place to work. The job is engaging without being too challenging, and the atmosphere makes it a joy to come to work.
Start Your Review of Republic Services Inc.
I love the Christmas Bonus. I love we can now work from home, but you have to buy our own computer. i like the double time when it is busy. I like how my job has overtime on the weekends, and during the week. I only been at my current job and have received two promotions. This is company where i can grow.
Republic services is my first call center job, and the experience has been great, I have learned a lot of office skills I didn't have before. I like that Repubic services is open to new ideas and that the company is growing everyday that works for the empolyees. Some changes I would like to see would be more assistants when it comes to certain situation, but other then that everything is great!
The company takes care of employees. Safety is the highest priority, with quality garbage service being next. I would like to see improvement in billing and telephone customer service.
Culture of growth. They encourage you to advance. Excellent Benefits and perks. Fast paced but a real sense of family.
Very enjoyable work experience. Management cares about their employees and provides many ways to excel, learn and move up.
The company promotes advancement. By far the only company who has ever seen my potential and encouraged me to continue performing well.
It is a fast paced business. There is always something to do. This business is Union run. Tough on management.