About Reliant Medical Group
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.5 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.5 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.5 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.5 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.5 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.5 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.5 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.5 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.5 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.5 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.5 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.5 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.5 responses
- of employees say the company is mostly women.5 responses
- of employees say the company is very diverse.5 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.5 responses
Reliant Medical Group Reviews
Beats the competition and patient centered! Company is always trying to improve themselves. I find that they are very fair with employees. Not uncommon to see employees who have been there more than 30+ years. Great benefits, they like to stay competitive with the market. Company offers free in house classes to employees and tuition reimbursement to employees enrolled in college.
I've been working here for about 3 months and so far it's been a great experience. Management is very friendly and tried not to overload me with tasks too quickly. They're always willing to answer questions and discuss concerns. I don't feel shamed for taking time off. Coworkers are very friendly and not competitive. Others seem unhappy with pay and benefits. And while pay is low, it's higher (for my job at least) than the going rate in my area. I felt like they offered me a reasonable pay based on my experience.
I worked in the office tower and I was involved with computer technology. I assisted several of the chief officers with their computer needs and lead several projects. All the staff were friendly and most of them remained professional. The job kept me very busy.