Clothing, Fashion & Textiles, Retail, Sports & Recreation
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
What's the most unique benefit or perk?
Based on 21 responsesReport
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.21 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.21 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.21 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.21 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.21 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.21 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.21 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.21 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.21 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.21 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.21 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.21 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.21 responses
- of employees say the ratio of men to women is about 50/50.21 responses
- of employees say the company has average diversity.21 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.21 responses
Great retail company to work for, especially if you enjoy the outdoors. It's great if you are seeking part-time work as the scheduling is flexible. The discount on products is amazing!
The culture of REI is unlike any other business I've worked for. We are all very passionate about the outdoors, and our goal is to encourage and educate people about the right gear for their journey outside. We do our best to create an experience for the customer by sharing our expertise in certain departments, as well as our experience in the outdoors. REI is taking big steps to provide good quality gear and equipment with companies that share the same goals of creating sustainable items that benefit the environment as well.
REI is a great company to work for. Not only does REI give money back to the community and local organizations. Even as part-time staff, REI offers fulltime benefits and summit pay (bonus). When you work at REI, you join a community that facilitates peoples passions!