No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.19 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.19 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.19 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.19 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.19 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.19 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.19 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.19 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.19 responses
What one word or phrase best describes the culture?
Based on 19 responsesReport
- of employees are happy to work here.19 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.19 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.19 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.19 responses
- of employees say the company is mostly women.19 responses
- of employees say the company has average diversity.19 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.19 responses
The pay was minimal, but they supplied all your tools except for shears. They had a lot of ongoing education for their stylist. There was definitely room for advancement- if a salon near you was hiring for a manager. They don’t really care about retention or drama in their salons. Their managers shouldn’t be managers, or only are managers because they’re friends with the senior district leader. Lots of bias. It’s hard to retain clients when the prices are so low and then go start your own chair where the prices have to be higher. All in all, it’s an okay place to start if you want to be stuck in a chain salon your entire career.
very nice environment for families, The majority of the staff is skilled and know what they are doing. You will get a consultation before every service to be certain that your needs are understood and met with top service. This place is open seven days a week. Our policy is to make sure we are delivering top notch services to every client. Each guest is educated about the products being used on hair.
I work for the Smartstyle Salon - a brand under the Regis Corporation. My experience there has been a fruitful Journey since I started there right after receiving Cosmetology license. I believe it is a great resource for people who have just received their license because they provide high quality training and support. I do not like their wages for stylists who have earned experience and employee equity after one year: base pay should start at 10.30 per hour than of minimum wage.