About Regions Financial Corporation
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.23 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.23 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.23 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.23 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.23 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.23 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.23 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.23 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.23 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.23 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.23 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.23 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.23 responses
- of employees say the company is mostly women.23 responses
- of employees say the company is very diverse.23 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.23 responses
Regions Financial Corporation Reviews
I love the people I work with. The company's culture is great! Region's core value "Focus on Your Customer" keeps us constantly looking for ways to improve our service and to ensure we treat all customers fairly and consistently keep things in perspective. As employee's we are acknowledged and appreciated. Genuine compliments, rewards, bonuses, raises, promotions and certificates of achievement are offered here at my organization. The company thanks, employees regularly in these ways.
Regions Financial Corporation is an organization who have a diverse population, where you can obtain career advacement opportunities regardless of your ethnicity, or cultural background, which it is much appreciated for individuals like myself, since I'm part of a minority group.
Great company to work for! They believe in work life balance, there is potential for advancement and benefits are great. However, the training system for new associates could use an adjustment.