No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.5 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.5 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.5 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.5 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.5 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.5 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.5 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.5 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.5 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.5 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.5 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.5 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.5 responses
- of employees say the ratio of men to women is about 50/50.5 responses
- of employees say the company has average diversity.5 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.5 responses
This retail store is the best with organic products and non-organic products. Some of the things I like is when there is a special deal offer in the store where products are in low cost. It brings many customers in the store and more products been sold. The employees at the store gets together as a family, with many different backgrounds its the best place to work. The changes I would love to see is, getting students who work there getting scholarship and employees (as in adults) getting the benefits that they need. Overall this retail store brings many joy to the customers and make them feel like home. This place is what I would call a working environment job.
It was an okay job for a high school student. I worked there for four years and was paid well and given good benefits as a part time worker, but very few in management were open to new people moving up the chain of power in the company. This was frustrating as a young person who always strives to be better at what he does.
The staff at the Reasor's location that I worked at were very respectful and very kind. They were always willing to help and teach you something if you were new to it. They were also very polite to the customers and set a good example of what true customer service is.