No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.16 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.16 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.16 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.16 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.16 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.16 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.16 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.16 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.16 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.16 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.16 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.16 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.16 responses
- of employees say the ratio of men to women is about 50/50.16 responses
- of employees say the company has average diversity.16 responses
- of employees say the employees are mostly older in age.16 responses
RE/MAX is an excellent Real Estate franchise system. It offers so many useful tools to help any agent succeed from marketing resources, to new agent training, to contact management, to lead management, to networking resources, to design centers, and so much more. The franchise really prides itself on everyone knowing their emblem, their RE/MAX balloon, which is super beneficial because when marketing everyone knows you work for the #1 Real Estate Franchise in the world simply by looking at the balloon. The Franchise also celebrates your success by recognizing your achievements with plaques and awards annually. Not to mention that the franchise attempts to create a sense of community among all RE/MAX real estate agents by hosting nationwide events that any RE/MAX agent can attend. RE/MAX also fosters a diverse working and learning environment making real estate easier for all involved in a transaction. Overall, the RE/MAX Real Estate franchise really sets you up for excellence/success.
RE/MAX has real estate offices all over the world. You have the option to be a franchise owner or simply an agent or broker within an office. Each RE/MAX franchise is owned and managed locally. Real estate is a great career for the individual that is positive and self motivated. Financially and professionally, you get out of real estate exactly equal to the work you put into it. You must be a self-started. You must be disciplined. You must be proficient with technology, but you also must also have excellent interpersonal and communication skills. All of these ingredients are required to a self-employed real estate agent.
They offer a pretty great choice in franchises nationwide, and allow me the opportunity to freelance the way I want to in the real estate business. They also provide in house training for anyone in the business to help them get a foot in the door of Real Estate.