About Ralph Lauren
Clothing, Fashion & Textiles, Consumer Products, Retail
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.22 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.22 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.22 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.22 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.22 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.22 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.22 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.22 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.22 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.22 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.22 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.22 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.22 responses
- of employees say the ratio of men to women is about 50/50.22 responses
- of employees say the company is very diverse.22 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.22 responses
Ralph Lauren Reviews
My experience at Ralph Lauren these past three years has been more than great. The company, overall, is amazing when it comes to treating their employees as well as when it comes to treating its customers. Here, I have had the opportunity of polishing my customer service skills on the sales floor and at the registers as wells as improving my organizational skills when when it comes to working in the back of house. The company is always focusing on helping out each employee by growing them with knowledge and experience in every department. All this with the goal to create strong leaders. Thank you Ralph Lauren.
Ralph Lauren is a very professional and well-organized company. They have high standards of their employees and pride themselves on a clean and crisp representation. The customers come in and expect the best due to the high standard set by the company. As they instruct in onboarding for employees, the goal is to have customers feel they are walking into Ralph Lauren's home and having an experience. While there are some strict guidelines set, they are not unattainable and keep workers focused. Overall, the company is great to work for, the employees are family, the customers are out of town guests, and the pay is above average. I am pleased to be a member of the Polo team.
I worked at a Ralph Lauren that was located in a popular tourist location so we were usually fast paced In the afternoons and weekends. The workers and managers were nice, they were caring, and kind. The customers took some getting use to, as we got a lot of tourists from many different countries like Japan, China, Korea, and all across the world. Sometimes it is difficult to understand the customers as they either have limited english or none at all, but we had these iPads that had translation apps on them that we could use. Breaks were good you got a 15 minute every 2 hours and an hour lunch if you worked for 7 hours or more.