Raising Cane's Reviews

During my time here I was passed up for promotion many times and not given my raises that I was promised and earned due to incompetence from upper management.
Out of all the fast food restraints you can work in I believe that Raising Canes may be the best restaurant to work in for all ages.
Overall this place is a good opportunity for growth and development. You do not only grow in the company but you grow individually as well.
Start Your Review of Raising Cane's
Great part-time job, managers are great to work with, they really care for their employees. off days are ALL Major Holidays!!! and we close early on Christmas eve and New Years Eve
Integrity was very important for the company. Management do their best to stick to the rules of the restaurant and strive to live and show the principles the restaurant was built on.
The fastest-growing restaurant chain in the US is all about one thing: chicken fingers.

Raising Cane's increased sales by a whopping 25.9% in 2016, reaching the No. 1 spot on Nation's Restaurant News annual list of the fastest-growing chains by sales in the US last July.

The 310-location chicken-finger restaurant is taking over the nation, opening 59 new restaurants in 2016 alone. And, it has the added bonus of offering the fastest drive-thru service in the industry, according to QSR Magazine.

Fried chicken is hot right now, but Raising Cane's offers something a little bit different than chains like Chick-fil-A or KFC, thanks to its minimalist menu and focus on chicken fingers.
As far as a fast food employer, I am extremely pleased with my job. Unlike other companies I've worked for, I can tell that this company really cares about their people. While there are some issues with changes, they're handling the big changes as best as they can and working around the issues created.
It is a flexible place to work with a friendly environment, a great first job or college job for students. I have been here for a year and I plan to keep it until I graduate in two years. I recommend this job to students in college or high school.
I have worked at Raising Cane's for over a year, and I love it. It's a great place to work, as it has a great community of people, and the company simply makes it fun to be at work. It's a well run company, and I would recommend it to anybody.
It is a great company with many benefits and the work environment is always very friendly and fun. We have most holidays off and the crew get to enjoy parties that have been paid for by the company.
This is a great place to work and have fun. The crew is awesome and the managers are fun. They are very flexible with the hours you need.
It is awesome! Love working here you feel like you have whole other family. I honestly would not change a thing about it.
Raising Cane's is a great place to work at if you need some money on the side. It is the perfect job for teens and you get a 15 cent raise every 6 months. Coworkers are friendly and everyone gets along fairly well. Long term this job and the raises can start to add up especially for teens. This is a fun place to work and management really cares about their employees.
Working at Raising Cane’s Chicken Fingers is such a fantastic experience. The people—management, crew, corporate, EVERYBODY—is so understanding. I have made lifelong friends in my coworkers. I walk in to work and have a great day all day. We work hard to provide our One Love: quality chicken finger meals, the perfect box. We love working together to make sure our customers have the best possible experience. The Cane’s community is a special thing. We look out for each other and have each other’s backs. Every single employee, even the CEO, has “Fry Cook & Cashier” as part of their title. This is because every single worker at Cane’s, even corporate, management, etc., has worked at least one shift in a restaurant. Raising Cane’s Chicken Fingers knows what they’re (we’re) doing. I wouldn’t trade working here for the world. We’re on the Glassdoor top 50 places to work in 2017 for a reason. Join the Cane’s Crew! You won’t regret it.
My experience with Raising Cane's so far has been very great. I have worked here for about a year and a half and the employees and nice and kind, we really have fun working here. The work that is needed to be done is easy and quick enough to where you can pick the skills up as you start. The 1 problem that I have is Managers and how some of them are chosen. I feel that some of them make the other employees do their job and complain when the employees take too long. Some managers aren't fit to be managers which makes the functionality of the store run horrible.
I would recommend Cane's to students who seek a job whom is flexible or those seeking entry level customer service experience. This form of workplace is great for work, school and life balance.
I love everything about my job. My conworkers are great, my management team understands us, and treats us well. They work great with my school schedule, and let me get a good amount of hours. It’s the best part time job I’ve had so far.
Start Your Review of Raising Cane's
Raising Canes is a great first job and a part-time job for people just seeking a job while also going to school. Hours can be very flexible and employees are able to have a free or at least discounted meal while on the job.
I like the environment, I strongly do. I like the way every one is friendly and supportive about everything and very involving with different activities in the community. They never hesitate to take I new workers. They're very nice and extremely friendly and super flexible with schedules.
Good food good work effort fast service the drinks are very very excellent the work place and reastrant is very nice and clean the workers are very careful and clean about what they do