No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
What's the most unique benefit or perk?
Based on 49 responsesReport
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.49 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.49 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.49 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.49 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.49 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.49 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.49 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.49 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.49 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.49 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.49 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.49 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.49 responses
- of employees say the ratio of men to women is about 50/50.49 responses
- of employees say the company is very diverse.49 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.49 responses
QuikTrip is an awesome place to work while in school! The pay is good, and the hours work well with my college schedule. The expectations for the company are high, but that makes the day go by really fast. They offer monthly bonuses which is nice. The atmosphere is great as most customers that come in are in great moods, which leads to meaningful interactions. However, every once in a while, you get someone that is not in the best mood, but it gives you the opportunity to develop good people skills and customer service experience.
QuikTrip is one of my favorite part-time job experiences! The work environment was amazing; staff and customers were more than friendly and amazing. I worked as an Assistant Manager and gained lots of respect within the workplace, even at a young age. One of the best experiences, you will not regret working for this corporation!
I have worked there for a few months shy of 10 years and for the most part I really enjoy it! I've made some great friends through QT. This company cares about its employees and tries to make sure we're taken care of. Like any company there is some amount of politics involved with promotions and treatment, but for the most part it's fair. Another issue is the gossip but I've seen far worse at my other jobs. All-in-all I really love this job!