About Quest Diagnostics
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.52 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.52 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.52 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.52 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.52 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.52 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.52 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.52 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.52 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.52 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.52 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.52 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.52 responses
- of employees say the company is mostly women.52 responses
- of employees say the company is very diverse.52 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.52 responses
Quest Diagnostics Reviews
Quest Diagnostics is an excellent company to work for. They really take care of their employees offering great benefits, bonuses , and incentives. They also offer other assistance programs which include legal aid and childcare accounts! The only thing I would change would be the flexibility on hours. Most positions are either full time Monday-Friday 8+ hour shifts or part-time Monday-Friday 4+ hour shifts. Would be nice to have the availability positions for 2-3 full days per week for part time employees.
Nice company to work for, great people and benefits! It has a great chance for advancements in many different fields. They also higher students, and the salary is very competitive. Definitely a place to work for.
I learned a lot working at Quest. I had great people working around me who wanted me to be successful. I loved getting to know regular patients and interacting with new people every day. There is room within the company for growth which is great. The reason I deducted a star was because it is a high stress job. I was a phlebotomist and a receptionist. I would get yelled at for the hour plus wait time even though I busted my butt every day and am a young, healthy, energetic person. We were just constantly short staffed. However, like I said, this was a great first job out of school and I really did learn a lot that I have applied to other jobs!