Clothing, Fashion & Textiles, Consumer Products, Retail
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.12 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.12 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.12 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.12 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.12 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.12 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.12 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.12 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.12 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.12 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.12 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.12 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.12 responses
- of employees say the ratio of men to women is about 50/50.12 responses
- of employees say the company is somewhat diverse.12 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.12 responses
Amazing company to work in. Management was always so understanding with scheduling especially as a student. I wouldn’t even change a thing, even if it started at four in the morning.
I have been working for PVH Corp for two and a half years at their retail store Tommy Hilfiger. I started out as a Sales Associate and was promoted to a Lead Associate after ten months. Although there is a lot expected from employees, managers would set their standards to be achievable. The high volume of the store gives everyone something to do whether it be customer servicing or cleaning up. Being a Lead Associate showed me how to market the products in order to make it appealing to customers. PVH Corp is a very visual company that helped me lead to my path in trying to earn a Bachelor's Degree in Advertising Art Direction.
I am currently working at one of the Calvin Klein Outlets and I can say that the experience there has allowed me to grow in all kinds of ways, whether it was communicative skills with employees or interpersonal skills with the customers. I am constantly learning something new every day while working there. The atmosphere Calvin Klein has is definitely different from the past retail store I have worked at.