About Publix Super Markets
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
What's the most unique benefit or perk?
Based on 349 responsesReport
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.349 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.349 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.349 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.349 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.349 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.349 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.349 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.349 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.349 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.349 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.349 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.349 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.349 responses
- of employees say the ratio of men to women is about 50/50.349 responses
- of employees say the company is very diverse.349 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.349 responses
Publix Super Markets Reviews
I have been working at Publix for about three and a half years. I have learned so much about groceries, food, and products; where they come from, how they are processed in the store, and how we distribute them for sale. I have started out as a "bagger," or someone who packs the groceries for customers. I am now a cashier, and I enjoy speaking with people about their day, and pleasing them with my premier customer service skills! Publix is a great place to work at, but one thing I would like changed is less time going outside into the heat! It is very hot outside in Florida, but management makes us go outside the store to retrieve carts for the the customers to use to place their groceries in. Sometimes I would like a break from going outside too much.
It’s a great company to work for! The associates at store level are family. I have worked 10 years, and I am happy for my time. They worked with me when I married, and had my children. Store level is a retail job, so customers are the priority. The duties to the departments and the mission statement can stretch you sometimes when it gets really busy. It’s part of retail though, so expect to put some elbow grease into the job. Publix is rewarding, but honest work and time are keys to moving up.
I love working at Publix. Everyone has a sense of professionalism and really makes their best efforts to make customer service their top priority. The pharmacy I work in is clean, organized, friendly and an overall happy place to be. I hope to continue on with them even after graduating pharmacy school!