No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.8 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.8 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.8 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.8 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.8 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.8 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.8 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.8 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.8 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.8 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.8 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.8 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.8 responses
- of employees say the company is mostly women.8 responses
- of employees say the company is somewhat diverse.8 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.8 responses
For the most part, the PruittHealth corporate office is a pretty great place to work. Management is understanding and relatively easy to work with, my coworkers are mostly friendly and welcoming, and the overall environment promotes collaboration and efficiency. My only complaints are that the health and retirement benefits have room for improvement and the IT department is a little slow and inefficient at times.
Our old work company was bought by Pruitt Health. Right now, management sucks! I'm PRN and were always short staff. They're working full time employees too much and their getting exhausted! In my opinion, pay is good on my end. I'm not sure about other people. I don't have health insurance with them, but I hear a lot of people complaining about how expensive it is. I'm still happy to be part of my old work aside from Pruitt Heath taking over. I'm not sure how I really feel about them just yet.
Clear cut training goals. there is always someone there to help you if you don't understand something. Good work environment, and kind people. but not much room for advancement.