Providence Health & Services Reviews

Amazing company to work. Management is amazing they feel like a big family. They care about their caregivers and they want them to get ahead in their careers.
The leaders within providence are wonderful, joining Providence has changed my career for the better.
I enjoy working here. There has been a cultural change with a leadership change the past few years, and that has made an increased concern for layoffs which is scary. The new leadership is not as transparent or as welcoming as the past leadership.
Start Your Review of Providence Health & Services
Providence is a great company to work for, they offer many opportunities to move within the company. They also have great PTO, Heath insurance, and retirement plans. Leadership is approachable and they try to help you connect With the mission statement.
I love working for Providence. It is such a great place. Every one is super nice and helpful. They really stand by their mission.
I love working at Providence Portland Hospital. The staff is great and so is the work environment. My only complaint is Human Resources.
Great company to work for. Cares about its employees. Good benefits and time off. Supports professional development. Supports strongly work and family balance. Has good retention for nurses. Nurses are members of one nursing union. Culture is very friendly. Very big company with many opportunities to grow and develop your career.
It's a decent company that's incredibly poorly managed. Work culture is very high-school, with a lot of drama that comes out of being bored and frustrated.
While this is high paying job for someone without a college degree it is a job that required mental sacrifices. The job is basically a call center with a very high volume. The managers in the ASO department are unprofessional, practice extreme favoritism, and over poor human beings. The training provided is not sufficient to the tasks requested of you. The ethics preached by the company are not at all practiced. Overall I would not recommend this company to my worst enemy.
I have been comfortable with the teamwork that us their on a regular basis plus the care for each other has been genuine.
Great benefits but lacking in caring about employees own home schedules. Seems like alot of work place drama
The evolution of management over the last 10 years has negatively impacted the work environment. Many employees feel unsatisfied, undervalued, and overworked. The turnover is high due to employee fatigue. There are many great employees doing excellent work but not receiving the compensation or positive feedback they deserve.
Great Mission driven organization. I have had many opportunities for advancement as well as professional development.
So far it's been a good experience. A good start to a potential career. I'm currently an intern in the administrative branch, where I help out with making reminders to students, schedule certain things, and overall maintain positive interactions between student and our company. I believe that I made the right choice of choosing to work here, and I hope that this internship will line me up successfully with where my life wants me to do.
The healthcare insurance could be better being a healthcare facility you they could pay better for insurance health insurance however they decide to send you to collections if you don't pay instead of working with you. Also the salaries could also be higher Providence the lowest in Portland so they could pay their people better. They also say there's no retaliation that's a lie they do retaliate if you go to a supervisor about somebody they end up retaliating and they go against the person who brought the claim up against the other supervisor or whomever it is on. I got believe they're by two different people and I went to my supervisor I went to my manager and it never stopped.
The company offers great benefits and cares about the development of their employees by offering tuition reimbursement to those who want to grow in the medical field and also partnering up with universities to offer students discounts. They also help with not only internal concerns but also offers resources for external factors as well.
Providence is a wonderful place to work - despite sometimes falling short on benefits. The people are lovely; committed to the mission of providing care to the poor and vulnerable.