About Providence Health & Services
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.15 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.15 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.15 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.15 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.15 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.15 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.15 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.15 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.15 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.15 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.15 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.15 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.15 responses
- of employees say the ratio of men to women is about 50/50.15 responses
- of employees say the company is somewhat diverse.15 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.15 responses
Providence Health & Services Reviews
While this is high paying job for someone without a college degree it is a job that required mental sacrifices. The job is basically a call center with a very high volume. The managers in the ASO department are unprofessional, practice extreme favoritism, and over poor human beings. The training provided is not sufficient to the tasks requested of you. The ethics preached by the company are not at all practiced. Overall I would not recommend this company to my worst enemy.
Providence is a great company to work for, they offer many opportunities to move within the company. They also have great PTO, Heath insurance, and retirement plans. Leadership is approachable and they try to help you connect With the mission statement.
The evolution of management over the last 10 years has negatively impacted the work environment. Many employees feel unsatisfied, undervalued, and overworked. The turnover is high due to employee fatigue. There are many great employees doing excellent work but not receiving the compensation or positive feedback they deserve.