2845 Hamline Avenue
Roseville, MN 55113
About Presbyterian Homes & Services
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.9 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.9 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.9 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.9 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.9 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.9 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.9 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.9 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.9 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.9 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.9 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.9 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.9 responses
- of employees say the company is mostly women.9 responses
- of employees say the company is very diverse.9 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.9 responses
Presbyterian Homes & Services Reviews
This position was a good position for the time being while I was going to school. I worked part time and was paid fair for my duties. The company is faith based and this was very nice. Those that work for this company need to share the same values. This provides great service to the residents and makes sure that they are safe and taken care of well The only thing that was negative about my work, was the scheduling. The scheduler never worked with me and my school schedule when it came to final exam dates. I would never be able to get my shifts covered by co-workers and would have to call in, leaving everyone short staffed.
Presbyterian Homes & Services provides a great christian atmosphere and loving environment. While I have worked there I have experienced grace and lots of love. Management is incredible. They are able to work with you through work and home struggles. I love working here!
Religious base work environment with residents, family members, and coworkers everyone feels welcomed. You work independently but you have a team to fall back on if needed. Working for Presbyterian Homes & Services was one of the best decisions of my life. I have found there to be a culture of of care and support for residents but did not felt value as an employee from management.