PRA Health Sciences Reviews

I love my job as a Clinical Monitoring Associate. I still work with the sites to ensure 100% patient safety and also the data is accurate for us to report back to the sponsor for FDA submission!
During the last two years, I’ve experienced nothing but wonderful things while working at PRA Health Sciences. The first thing that stood out when I started working here was the transparency and friendliness of the management team. These managers truly want to find the best fit for you in your own opinion, even if it takes leaving their department and moving to another one within the company. The flexible work-from-home policy, along with the great pay and outstanding benefits, also help to make PRA the optimal workplace. I would recommend this job to everyone.
The SLC, UT location is great. Great managers and co-workers! The pay is excellent. The work we do is very important for patients and the future of drug development. PRA has free coffee and tea for employees, and sometimes, leftover lunches and snacks that employees can eat. I'm PRN but I hear the benefits are pretty good, especially when it comes to PTO.
Start Your Review of PRA Health Sciences
The day to day workload always changes yet can still be monotonous. The type of studies we would run were always interesting and they definitely give you opportunites to learn and understand the different moving parts of clinical trials.
Great place to work. Managers are driven and really care about doing their best. Lots of support internally. Flexible, family friendly and benefits are good.
I worked as an Medical Research Associate where I would execute clinical studies while patients were in the clinical.
PRA is a diverse company which offers flexible work hours. The management team truly cares about its employees and encourages growth within the organization.