About PRA Health Sciences
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.7 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.7 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.7 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.7 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.7 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.7 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.7 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.7 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.7 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.7 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.7 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.7 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.7 responses
- of employees say the ratio of men to women is about 50/50.7 responses
- of employees say the company has average diversity.7 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.7 responses
PRA Health Sciences Reviews
The SLC, UT location is great. Great managers and co-workers! The pay is excellent. The work we do is very important for patients and the future of drug development. PRA has free coffee and tea for employees, and sometimes, leftover lunches and snacks that employees can eat. I'm PRN but I hear the benefits are pretty good, especially when it comes to PTO.
During the last two years, I’ve experienced nothing but wonderful things while working at PRA Health Sciences. The first thing that stood out when I started working here was the transparency and friendliness of the management team. These managers truly want to find the best fit for you in your own opinion, even if it takes leaving their department and moving to another one within the company. The flexible work-from-home policy, along with the great pay and outstanding benefits, also help to make PRA the optimal workplace. I would recommend this job to everyone.
I love my job as a Clinical Monitoring Associate. I still work with the sites to ensure 100% patient safety and also the data is accurate for us to report back to the sponsor for FDA submission!