About Positive Behavior Supports Corporation
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
What's the most unique benefit or perk?
Based on 9 responsesReport
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.9 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.9 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.9 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.9 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.9 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.9 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.9 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.9 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.9 responses
What one word or phrase best describes the culture?
Based on 9 responsesReport
- of employees are happy to work here.9 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.9 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.9 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.9 responses
Positive Behavior Supports Corporation Reviews
I love how I can call, text, or email any member of the senior team and I will be responded to quickly and efficiently even on weekends! I also love how everyone is allowed their independence in the work from choosing your clients to choosing which programs to run and who to work with. All can be done from the sharepoint dashboard. With independence there is a catch. Because there is not too much oversight on how everything is run you can have several analyst doing things completely different from each other and keeping up with the differences can be tough. Some analysts are not great at explaining their work or even communicating period, but generally everyone is capable of getting the job done. If there was a way to keep the independence and provide more oversight on the analyst and technicians the company would really bring an effective change on the community, but regardless it is a great place to work and be serviced by and I will always recommend them over other ABA companies.
My overall experience at this company has been great. My company has remained true to their mission, which is to provide services to families and ensure a quality of life for individuals with autism and related disabilities. Positive Behavior not only provides service to families, but they provide opportunities for employees to succeed. I have learned a lot from working with this company; whether it was from shadowing my supervisors or attending refreshers that enabled employees’ skills to grow to reflect the company. With the skills and knowledge my company has instilled in me, I walk away with testimonies of families who were satisfied.
THIS IS AN EXCELLENT COMPANY WITH MANY OPPORTUNITIES TO GROW! FLEXIBLE AND FUN! I Started as a behavior assistant, and then took a 40 hour training to become a registered behavior tech. Now I am trying to be a behavior analyst.