About PNC Financial Services Group
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
What's the most unique benefit or perk?
Based on 49 responsesReport
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.49 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.49 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.49 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.49 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.49 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.49 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.49 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.49 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.49 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.49 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.49 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.49 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.49 responses
- of employees say the ratio of men to women is about 50/50.49 responses
- of employees say the company is very diverse.49 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.49 responses
PNC Financial Services Group Reviews
PNC Bank is a great place to work for! PNC is committed to diversity and inclusion. They offer an excellent work life balance for their employees which is helpful for employees to have flexible work arrangements. PNC also gives back to the community in which they serve. The name of the program is called Grow Up Great which allows employees to volunteer their time in early childhood education and other opportunities.
While working at PNC I have seen a huge improvement in my communication development. The work culture is pretty relaxed since your success is dependent on your effort. I would consider my coworkers family, everyone is open with one another, considerate and kind. They are super flexible, which is perfect for me since I am a full time student. Overall, I would recommend my job to anyone who is looking for flexible hours, decent pay and an amazing work family.
PNC pays the incoming employees very well and provides opportunities for advancement and bonuses. They start you with extensive training to ensure you succeed in your new role. The people you work with care about you. It is a team environment and if you aren’t in the right place, they will get you there. The only complaint is the way they handle discipline and probationary periods. I guess it just makes you more aware to not make a mistake. You get absolutely no incentive or bonuses if on probation. Overall PNC is a very ethical and wonderful company to work for.