About PNC Financial Services Group
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.64 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.64 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.64 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.64 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.64 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.64 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.64 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.64 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.64 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.64 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.64 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.64 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.64 responses
- of employees say the ratio of men to women is about 50/50.64 responses
- of employees say the company is very diverse.64 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.64 responses
PNC Financial Services Group Reviews
The company is wonderful at promoting employees, the culture is wonderful. Employees are motivated to strive for better. Compensation is good, not excellent. But the benefits that are provided to employees make up for the compensation. If you're looking into a company to grow into, this company is the one.
PNC Bank is a great place to work for! PNC is committed to diversity and inclusion. They offer an excellent work life balance for their employees which is helpful for employees to have flexible work arrangements. PNC also gives back to the community in which they serve. The name of the program is called Grow Up Great which allows employees to volunteer their time in early childhood education and other opportunities.
In general, PNC is a good company to work for. Their core values are coming from a good place, nad I've had some of the best managers I've ever had at PNC. On the branch level, there's sometimes doubt as to whether they actually do value a work/life balance, and working in a high security job will always come with pressures, but overall I would rate my experience as good.