About Pizza Hut
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
What's the most unique benefit or perk?
Based on 180 responsesReport
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.180 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.180 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.180 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.180 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.180 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.180 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.180 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.180 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.180 responses
What one word or phrase best describes the culture?
Based on 180 responsesReport
- of employees are happy to work here.180 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.180 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.180 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.180 responses
- of employees say the ratio of men to women is about 50/50.180 responses
- of employees say the company has average diversity.180 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.180 responses
Pizza Hut Reviews
I enjoyed working in customer service, and I liked a lot of my coworkers. The company overall is money hungry and they do not care about their employees or their customers. They do not grant raises unless you threaten to quit. As a general manager, I was making as much as the assistants at higher volume stores, just because I was lower volume. At lower volume stores, general managers have to do way more work because we don't have people for every station and we don't have assistants. I asked for a raise after I saw how much the assistants were making, and was told I would get my yearly raise, which is insignificant and everybody else would be getting a raise as well, which wouldn't change my situation at all.
I've been working part time for a year and a half and it's been a mixed bag for me. Compared to other restaurants, we have a fairly simple menu and we only do carryout or delivery orders. Learning things is not that difficult and preparing food for the day isn't bad either. I've been there for a year and a half and I've gotten a 10 cent raise since I've been there. At my particular store, I have been relied on a lot complete all by myself in a certain amount of time, and to have gotten such a pathetic raise is sad because I'm worth more than that. I am thankful that I have a job during these times, and I love some of the people I work with. Overall, I feel like Pizza Hut should care more about their employees and work hard to make sure everyone's doing their part instead of scheduling nobody else to help and someone being left to do it all by themselves (if it's not the weekend).
Pizza Hut is a very good first job to have especially working in the Call Center. The Call Center I work for services the entire state so you get to familiarize yourself with certain streets in certain cities. Very useful when you're going to somewhere new and you can use landmarks like those we give our customers when they want to pick up. I've learned a lot about customers and how things are handled or could have been handled differently in both positive and negative situations. Our IT guy is great! I've learned a lot of the little simple things about computers or the phones. I feel very honored to be apart of the management team and to help the company succeed.